Spy Games Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

EPOV Now Posted

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone is well and doing good. As you may or may not know, the EPOV is now posted at Twilighted.net. I promise to have it up at FFFW and FF.net as soon as I'm allowed to, (next Monday.) But if you already have a twilighted account, head over here:

http://twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=834&textsize=0&chapter=81

Be sure to leave some love and let me know what you think. I worked my ass off on this for you guys -- and, just ask RoseT or Maimu, I sweated it out for weeks!! :-)

In Spy Games news:

http://www.warmmineralsprings.com/

I should have the new chappie up by the end of May.

Love you guys and take care.

1 comment:

  1. uuhhh, he's taking her away to a spa?? nice! a sweatty, oily Edward...too much
    And I loved the outtake, so as for HIS story, is it gonna be great? or is it gonna be great? 'cause damn! a total new insight to that complicated man ;)

    ReplyDelete