Spy Games Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Banners and Spy Games News

Update: I am steadily working on Spy Games and should have it completed before the end of the month. I don't want to make you guys wait any longer than necessary, so I want to get it done and uploaded all at the same time.

In the meantime, here's a banner for my new short story called "Run." I've taken my one shot, "Use Somebody," and expanded on it a little and changed up the world they live in. Anyway, I'm working on that as well and should have the first couple of chapters up soon.

Photobucket

In other news, check out the new banner for La Vita Nuova as well. The beautiful Manip was created by Maimu, who did an awesome job, I think. Expect new chapters for that soon. The Chapter nine teaser can be found at: http://www.lavitanuovaff.blogspot.com. Check it out.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment