Spy Games Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New One Shot posted

Hi Ladies!!

Just posted a one shot to FF.net. It's a Jake/Renesmee story. It didn't too well in the contest I entered, but it got some good reviews, so let me know what you think. Just click on the pic!

Use Somebody 2

On another note, I watched this clip for the umpteenth time today and it STILL cracks me right the fuck up!



In Spy Games related news, I'm still steadily working on it.. and I'm expecting to post it next week. I'm sorry it's taken me this long, but between the contest I entered and RL fuckery, I've been terribly busy.. but I can post another teaser just for you ladies. ;-)

~~**~~

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his head a little closer to mine. "I'd make you watch me suck your cock right until you almost came, and then I'd ride you reverse cowgirl until you literally begged for release. Rest assured, Mr. Cullen, if I tied you up, you'd be under my control completely -- as would your orgasms."

He didn't miss a beat. "You're a vindictive little minx, aren't you?"

"It's a dog eat dog world out there, especially in this line of work. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Strangely."

~~**~~

Okay, back to work for me! I'll update again later.

2 comments:

  1. see? I AM ALLREADY LOVING THIS BLOGGING SHIZ!

    no really!!! in a wierd geeky way it's so awesome!

    was that be4 or after? u know what...*shit eating grinn*

    and like i said nothing goes better together than grilled chicken and ..-...-....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, see? that's what happens when you hesitate too long... your girlfriend becomes a vampire.

    Oh God, what a great teaser... even those are panty dropers, Jesus, woman!! what are you doing to us? *breath in, breath out*

    Nice blog and can't wait for the next update of Spy Games or this blog for that matter.

    ReplyDelete