Spy Games Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 24, 2010

OH!! One more thing I forgot to mention..

We are T-Minus 8 days, 19 hours, 50 minutes from the premiere of Lost.

Which I am freaking out about.

I'm a huge spoiler reader too.

Which is bad because I develop all these theories about where I think the story is going, and then it doesn't end up that way, and I get mad because I think my ideas are better than what they did.

I mean, Time Travel? Really?

But I digress.

I'm super excited to see what they do with the bomb explosion and why the first two episodes are named LA X. Hmm....

Anyway...

Just wanted to share that.

2 comments:

  1. haha, my brother and I always argue about Lost and the weird theories they show and stuff.
    Lately they seemed to have taken it to a whole different level of crazyness. Who knew shit go that far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOo-Hoo! When I saw the Lost trailer come on this morning I thought of you, Jenn! I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete