Spy Games Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spy Games Chapter 20 is UP!!!

WHOOO!!! IT'S UP!! IT'S UP!!!

But, just so you know, Fanfiction is being super SUCK right now.. and not sending out the alerts.. Apparently, there's been a bunch of stuff going on in these past two days, and I received NONE of it in my personal email.

So here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5020988/20/Spy_Games

Let me know what you think!

On another note, here's something to make you laugh!



True Story: Failblog.org OWNS me!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL, well I guess rythm is gonna get you...and your car...

    haven't read the chapter yet, I'm catching up with some other stories I'm reading first, I just let the bests till the end, and boy is yours good or what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JENN!

    it was fucking kick ass chapter! i still cant sign up for twilighted forums... i might be not suitable for them :( aah what do u know! shit dose happen! LMAO!

    anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL! Hey guys!

    Thanks Litany, glad you enjoyed it!

    CL82! I just got your review. Holy crow woman! I'm happy you liked it. Just wait and see what I have in store for you. Next chapter gets a little ... crazy.

    Maimu.. I don't know whats up with Twilighted. I rarely post my stuff over there. I think I only have until chapter 7 up. LoL..

    Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete