Spy Games Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chapter 21 Teaser!!

So, here's the teaser for Chapter 21 titled "Snobs, Snakes and Liars." Let me know what you think!!

The songs for this chapter haven't been picked yet. I'll let you know just as soon as I get that figured out.


~~***~~

Apparently, the US Weekly article had sparked a frenzy, and everyone -- EVERYONE -- was vying for that next, new picture of Mr. Dean and myself. Though I denied the allegations repeatedly, the media assumed we were handling our affair the way rich people normally did -- with secrecy at first, the thrill still too new to share with the world, and then with glamor, the overwhelming pressure of prying eyes becoming too much to keep a it a secret any longer. The press was jumping at the chance to be that first publication to break the news, that first mouse with the biggest cheese.

It was a shame they'd never find anything to break.

They had the wrong guy.

Jenks, Scotty, Alice and I pushed our way through the crowd as the photographers spat absurd questions at me, shouting at the top of their lungs to be heard.

"Where's William tonight?"
"Will you be seeing him later?"
"How long have you two been seeing each other?"
"When's the wedding?"
"Will the two companies merge?"


All of which I shrugged off. I'd answer no questions whatsoever.

FLASH!
FLASH!
FLASH!


Each blinding surge of light pointed right at me made it incredibly difficult to walk, and even harder to concentrate. Who was asking what? Who do I answer? It all seemed to blend together. That was until I heard a deep grumble emanate from the back of the crowd.

"We've got the wrong guy, don't we Ms. Swan? Her sights are a little further from home," the voice said.

I almost stopped dead in my tracks, and would have had Alice not grabbed on to the back of my arm and pushed me ahead with her. I wasn't entirely sure if she heard it as well, but it didn't seem to matter. No one in the crowd cared, or at least, no one was willing to continue questioning his change in direction. Once inside security at the Hilton, I was able to make out the face way at the back, the one that most likely knew my secret.

And I immediately recognized him.

Eleazar Michael -- the most notable paparazzi in the game these days. He goes where the story goes. He follows his prey, stalks it until he gets that one shaming shot.

Britney Spear's crotch? That was Eleazar.

Paris Hilton's sex tape? That was Eleazar.

And he was good at what he did because he was relentless.

~~~***~~~

So?? What'd ya think? Are you excited yet?

Cuz...

I AM!!

Turk & JD

So, I'm going to retreat into radio silence and keep writing. LOST TONIGHT AT NINE! BE THERE!!

8 comments:

  1. OOOOH! I can't wait for shit to hit the fan...'cause we know it's gonna! Dean gives the eebie geebies, let's be real. Spyward still makes my hoohah sing 'Ode to Joy' and I'm dying to see what transpires between him and Bella. Thanks for the teaser babe!

    ATL <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a damn TEASE!!!! But that's the point right? LOL

    I love that pic from Scrubs. I also love that it was from CityTV...which is a Canadian station. WOOOOOP!

    Looks up...hmmm I see little miss ATL up there. What the eff bb?! Why you not following my blogger ass?! :(

    Get this chappy to us quick Jenny Poo...I can't wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JENN!


    HA HA HA HA AH!!!! i have no idea what or where u are going with this one!!! BUAHHAHAHAAAA!!!

    i dont even dare to think!!! because like ATL said, shit is about to hit the fan!! LMFAO!

    so... oh! she could bribe that Elzar dude! OR Spyward will bribe him! LOL LOL LOL!

    anyways... ugh i want to chat with u so bad right now!!!

    TYPE JENN TYPE! TYPE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!!

    love ur ass, big time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God I can't wait to read the rest of this fuckery, woman.... does not sound good... not good at all!!!

    xoxoxoxoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather -- LOL!! Spyward makes my hoohah sing "Ode to Joy" as well. Glad you liked the teaser!!

    Caro! It's good to see you.. LoL.. Ya know, I've got this whole library of GIFs that I've found on the internet in various places, and I realized that I never used them... So now I'm going too. Ha Ha!! Glad you liked the teaser, and I promise to get this chapter up very soon. I'm hoping to get it to Rosey soon!

    Hey Litany! Thanks for reading. I'm hoping to get your personal teaser out to you guys tonight sometime.

    MAIMU!!! Trust me, my dear!! I have a plan I'm sorry, I was definitely asleep when you were reading my teaser. but I'm awake now. Lets chat deary.. Come find me. You know where I hang out!!

    JO! It's so good to see you, love. Thanks for reading. No, no good news for E/B. Its gonna get a lot worse before it gets any better at all. LoL!! I Miss You love! We need to catch up.

    Have a good day, ladies. I'm off to the conventions. LoL!! Gotta get you all something new to read. ;-) MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man!!!!!! Girl you have me ass on pins and needles with these two......I can't wait for more, and I am once again going to apologize **waves hands at Jenn** don't even try and stop me. My behavior has been uncalled for.....so anyway I am sorry I hope you can forgive me. I love you and your face and your guts and your story........OH and I love Spyward, too **smiles widely**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That was hott! I can't wait for this chapter! I can only imagine what the great Edward will think when he starts seeing his woman in pictures with Dean. Jealous much? Maybe! I have been dying for this update! Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete