Spy Games Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spy Games Wins A Fanny and Gets Rec'd!

That's right, ladies. You heard me right! I'm so excited right now, I could just SQUEAL! LoL. I almost couldn't believe it when I woke up and saw the news. This is quite an honor and I just want to thank everyone who nominated me and TFab for their hard work judging those noms.

Fanny Award

In other news, I want to thank the fine, fine Ladies over at "My Vamp Fiction" for this outstanding rec.

http://myvampfiction.com/2010/03/wicked-wednesday-found-some-new-toys/#more-1675

They take on my sex toy inspiration. Go, read, enjoy! I'm so smitten right now, I could just fly!!

I wanted to announce this with my next chapter, but I figured I'd announce it here as well. Due to the recent fanny win, I'm going to offer up a special treat for my readers. I'm going to write an outtake in EPOV, and I'm going to let you pick with scene you want to read. Just as soon as I decide which scenes I'm willing to do, I will get that poll posted.

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, and I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!! to everyone who reads Spy Games. I love you all!

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. OH! i want when they say i love us or how he first started fallowing her!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND START TWEETING THIS SHIT! let ur readers know taht u are on twitter and twwet away!!!

    ReplyDelete